The Eoptolink's Multi-rate Series 2.67Gb/s transceiver module integrates optics and electronics in a Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) package. It is Multisource Agreement (MSA) compatible and designed for operation at 1310 nm and 1550 nm. Although optimized for OC-48/STM-16, it provides multi-rate capabilities and can be used from OC-3/STM-1(155 Mb/s) up to 2.7 Gb/s. MultiRate SFP transceiver provides a fully OC-48 SONET compliant interface between the SONET/SDH photonic layer and the electrical layer. Its microprocessor - based modular design implements all features specified in the SFP MSA compatible 2-wire Serial Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers. OC-48 / STM-16 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 2488.32 Mbit/s (payload: 2405.376 Mbit/s; overhead: 82.944 Mbit/s).
OC-3/STM-1 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 155.52 Mbit/s (payload: 148.608 Mbit/s; overhead: 6.912 Mbit/s, including path overhead) using fiber optics. Depending on the system OC-3 is also known as STS-3 (electrical level) and STM-1 (SDH). These modules are also used for Fast Ethernet application.
OC-12 or STM-4 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 622.08 Mbit/s (payload: 601.344 Mbit/s; overhead: 20.736 Mbit/s).
- Operating Data Rate up to 2.67Gbps
- Up to 120km with 9/125 µm SMF
- Single 3.3V Power Supply and TTL Logic Interface
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Duplex LC Connector Interface
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety
- Compliant Operating Case Temperature Standard: 0C~70C and Industrial:-40℃~+85℃
- Compliant with SFP MSA Specification
- Compliant with SFF-8472